In TribeHR, Administrators can add notes to the profile for all employees.
- As an Administrator, navigate to the employee profile and expand the Note drop down using the show link.
- In the Notes sections, click on the Add a Note button.
- In the pop up box, you can select a Privacy setting of the note; Admins Only, Manager Only, Employee & Manager and Everyone.
- Type the note in the text box provided.
- To save the note, click Save Note or Cancel if you wish to not save the note.
- Once note is saved, it will be shown on the notes section under the employee profile of the people based on the privacy setting selected.
Still have questions about adding notes? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!