In TribeHR, you can add notes to your own profile by doing the following:
- Hover over your image on the upper right hand corner and click on My Employee File <it is now My Profile>
- On the Employee Profile page, expand the Notes drop down by clicking the show link.
- Click on the Add a Note button
- In the pop up box, you can select the Privacy setting of the note; Admins Only, Manager Only, Employee & Manager and Everyone.
- If you want the note to appear to you, the employee, you need to select the Employee & Manager option or the Everyone option.
- Type the note on the text box provided
- Then click on Save Note to save the note to your file or Cancel if you wish to not add the note.
- Once note is saved, it will be shown on the notes section of your employee file.
Still have questions about adding notes? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!