If you are given permissions to Create, Modify and Delete the Skills, you can add and track skills of anyone in the company.
- Navigate to the employee's profile.
- Click on Skills tab to expand the skills section.
- Click on Add a Skill.
- Select the Skill from the drop down menu. Administrators can add any skill that you wish to track to this list.
- Use the scroll bar to indicate an employee's current skill level from novice to expert. A blue bubble beside the skill name will indicate this skill level once you have saved it.
- Click on Save Skill to save the skill to the employee's file.
Still have questions about how an administrator adds a skill to a user's profile? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!