In TribeHR, you can ask for feedback on your performance from anyone in the company.
- In the upper right corner of the page, hover the mouse over your image and click on My Employee File.
- On your employee profile, you will find the performance tabs below your profile dashboard.
- Click on Feedback Questions tab and click on Ask for New Feedback button.
- Enter the question that you wish to ask in the text box.
- In the Who would you like to ask? box, start entering the name and select from the list of employees in the company you are requesting feedback from.
- If you wish to create anonymous feedback, find out how by reading this knowledge base article.
- Click on Request Feedback.
- The feedback requested will then be added to your colleague's feedback tab under the heading Feedback Questions To Answer when they log into TribeHR.
- Looking at your own profile, you will see the question under the Feedback Responses About You heading.
- Here you can view how many of your colleagues have responded, review feedback and close the feedback request.
To remind people who have not yet responded to your feedback request:
- You can send them an email reminder by clicking on Send Reminder.
- A reminder message will pop up which you can edit. Once you have created your custom reminder message or use the one that is pre-populated, click on Send Reminder.
To Review Feedback:
- You will receive email notifications as responses are received.
- To review feedback, employee can go back to the Feedback Questions tab on your file and click on Review Feedback.
- Click on Summarize this response if you wish to summarize the responses you have received.
- You will have an option to share this response with manager and include in next review and include the summary anonymously by checking on the respective boxes.
- If you check the share this response with manager and include in next review, the feedback you have received will be shared with your manager and will be included in your next review cycle (if applicable).
- If you check include the summary anonymously names will not be associated with the feedback you received when you pass it along to your manager.
- Click on Save Summary to save.
To Close a Request:
- Click on Close this Request.
- Type in a message on the Note to Advisors box. This will be sent to the users who gave you feedback via an email notification.
- Click Close Question to close the feedback request. Once you close the question, you will no longer receive feedback responses for this question.
Still have questions about requesting feedback from colleagues? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!