When you updating an employee record, TribeHR asks for a reason for the change, TribeHR provides a number of pre-populated reasons, however you can customize the reasons to better fit your own companies policies.
- As an administrator, you can add a new change code or delete existing ones on your account.
- As an Administrator, click on the gear icon on your header, navigate to the Employees tab and go to Change Codes section. Here you will find the "codes" that display on your "reason for change" drop down.
- To add a new change code, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Add a new option.
- Enter new change code in text box and click Save Change Reason Options. This will save your new change code and add it to the drop down list.
- A message will confirm that your change reasons have been updated.
Still have questions about adding change codes? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!