At any time, the administrator can add transactions to employee leave record including accruals and scheduled usage
- As an Administrator, navigate to the Reports tab and click on Time Off Ledger. This screen lists the transactions for time offs that have been recorded. This provides a full accounting of your time off accounts.
- In the Time Off Ledger report, click on Record a New Transaction under the Popular Activities menu in the right hand column of the page.
- This will bring you to the Add Time Off Transaction page.
- Select the Leave Type and choose the employee that the transaction will apply to.
- If you are wishing to increase the balance you would type the amount in the Credit box, this could be used for such things like adding accruals or time off credit in lieu of overtime or holidays worked.
- If you are wishing to decrease the balance you would type the amount in the Debit column, this would be used for such things like vacation taken before the user was added to TribeHR.
- Transaction numbers can also be displayed in hours by clicking on Specify hours instead link.
- Enter a note for the transaction record (The Transaction cannot be saved unless a note is entered.)
- Enter a Transaction date to where the transaction will be recorded.
- Click update to complete the Transaction
Still have questions about adding transactions to an employee leave record? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!