When an applicant applies for a position within your company it creates an applicant profile. Using the applicant search feature you can search for applicants within your system. All applicants (except those that have been deleted) are searchable in TribeHR.
- If given with this permission to search and view Applicants
- Navigate to Hiring tab then click on the Applicants section. This will bring you to the Applicants' database where you can search for applicants by using the Search bar.
- Click on Advanced Search below the Search field.
- Enter values on the criteria that would help you on your search. You can search the database of all applicants based on what you enter as keywords, job postings, rating, received dates, status and hiring stage.
- Click on Search. The Advanced Search results will display at the bottom of the page.
Still have questions about searching for applicants? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!