Hiring stages are the stages that you assign when reviewing applicants' profiles. This can be customized and managed in the account by following the steps below:
- . If you are given permissions to create,modify and delete, click on the Administration gear icon and navigate to the Hiring tab and go to the Hiring Stages section. This page will show you the existing hiring stages on your account.
- Click on the New Hiring Stage button, to create a new hiring stage.
- Enter the hiring stage that your company needs. Click Save Hiring Stage.
- The hiring stages on this page will be the same order in the drop down field when you assign a hiring stage to an applicant's profile. If you wish to re-order the hiring stages click on the Re-order Stages button.
- Use the double-headed arrow beside the hiring stage to drag and drop the hiring stages in the desired order.
- Click Save Changes, to save the new order.
- Click the Delete button if you wish to delete a hiring stage.
Still have questions about managing hiring stages? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!