If you are given permission to create Applicants, you have the ability to add new applicants in a job posting, also if you are assigned as Hiring Manager you may add new applicant.
- To manually add an applicant to a job posting log in to TribeHR account, or as Hiring Manager
- Click on the Hiring tab. On the right side of the page under Popular Activities, click Add a Job Applicant.
- Fill out the fields on the Uploading Candidates page.
- Select the Job Position from the drop down list.
- Enter the applicant’s First Name and Last Name which are required fields followed by all other information available (email, phone number and address)
- Attach the applicant’s resume and cover letter if available
- You may also attach other files that may help the applicant with the application by accessing the link to upload additional files. There is a total limit of 15MB of uploaded files at one time. If you have several larger files, you will need to upload them in stages.
- Click Add Applicant.
Still have questions about adding a job applicant? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!