The Company Resources section can be populated by uploading documents and organizing them in folders for convenience and easy access. Resources uploaded here are accessible to all users.
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Navigate to Company tab, then go to Resources section.
- In the Company Resources page, they would need to click on the settings icon and click on Add New Folder.
- On the next page, enter the Name, Description (optional) then select the Parent folder.
- If Home is selected, then the folder that will be created will be a new folder in the list of Company Resources.
- If you select one of your existing folders, the folder that you are creating will become a subfolder of the existing folder.
- Click Save Folder to add the folder.
- The new folder should now be shown in the list of the Company resources or inside the folder you selected.
Still have questions about adding resource folders? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!