- If you are given permissions to Create the Performance Reviews
- Navigate to the Performance tab and go to the Review Cycle section. This will bring you to the Start a Review Cycle screen.
- Create a name for your Review Cycle, and choose a Start Date and Due Date, using the calendar buttons to select your desired date.
- Next, using the drop down select the review template you wish to use and choose the employees who should use this template for this review cycle.
- If you have another template you wish to use for another group of employees, click +Add Another Group and select the template and group of employees to use it for. Repeat this process as necessary.
- Once you have selected the review template and the group of employees it applies to, click Save Review Cycle to start your review cycle.
Still have questions about starting a review cycle? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!