- To Subscribe to your TribeHR Company Calendar, permissions to View and Subscribe to Calendar must first be enabled.
- Login into TribeHR, click on the Company tab, and navigate to the Calendar section.
- In the right hand column under Popular Activities you will see subscribe to your calendar, click on this to bring up the Subscribe to Your Calendar dialog screen.
- Choose which calendar you wish to subscribe to in the Choose a Calendar drop down. Each option will generate a unique URL.
- Copy the subscription URL and paste it into your calendar software of choice, such as iCal, Outlook or Google Calendar.
- It is important to note that this is a one way sync, you will be able to see events from the TribeHR calendar on your preferred calendar software, but won’t be able to schedule events into TribeHR from this sync.
- It can take some time for the subscription to start working- you may need to wait 24 hours before you start seeing your TribeHR calendar data displayed in your other calendar.
How do I sync my TribeHR calendar with my preferred Calendar software?
We suggest you read Apple's Help article: Subscribe to an iCal Calendar
Google (Google Calendar)
We suggest you read these two articles
- Learn how to use your TribeHR Subscription URL - Subscribe to Calendars in Google Calendar
- Learn how to use your TribeHR downloaded iCal export - Import events from iCalendar or CSV files
We suggest you read Microsoft's Help article: Add an Internet Calendar Subscription to Outlook
Still have questions about subscribing to a company calendar? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!