Human Resource Administrator by default have the ability to add new sources in Company news feed in TribeHR home page.
- Click Administration gear and navigate to the Company section.
- Once in the Company section click on the News Sources tab.
- Here you will find a list of your currently shared News Sources (if any) as well as a New Source button. If you have already added news sources, you can edit them by clicking on its title.
- To add a new news source click the New Source button, you will then be directed to the Add A News Feed page.
- In this page you add, the Website Title, URL, RSS URL and Keywords.
- Keywords allow you to pull only articles matching a specific keyword into the TribeHR activity stream.
- Click Save News Source to save changes.
Still have questions about adding a new news source? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!