- As an Administrator, click on the gear icon on your header, navigate to the Employees section and go to the Profile Fields section.
- Here you will find a list of your Optional and Custom profile fields, under Optional Profile Fields, click on Employee Class edit the employee types that will appear in the Employee Class drop down menu.
- To Add A New Employee Class click the Add A New Option text, a dialog will appear prompting you to put the name of your new employee class in, hit Save to save changes, you will now see it added to your list.
- To Delete A New Employee Class click the X beside the type of employee class you wish to delete.
- Click Save Employee Class Options, to save any changes you made.
Still have questions about deleting or adding a new employee class? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!