- As an Administrator, hover over the gear icon on your header, click Company, then go to the Locations section.
- To Add A New Location click the New Location button, to Edit or Manage a new location click on the location you wish to edit or manage.
- This will bring you to the Edit/Add Location screen
- Fill out the form adding Name, Address, City, State/Province, Country and Zip/Postal Code
- In the Employees At This Location box you can use the check boxes to select which employees work at this location, this information will be reflected in their Employee File and in the Company Directory.
- Click Save Location to save the changes you have made.
Still have questions about adding a new location? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!