Custom fields that are found in the employees' profiles can be created to track information about users in the account. As an administrator, you can manage, edit and add Custom Data fields in your account.If you a
- If you are given permissions to Create,Modify and Delete the Custom Fields,
- Navigate to Administration gear > Employees.
- In the Profile Fields tab, you will find all custom fields (if any) set up in your account under the Custom Profile Fields section.
To Add A New Custom Field
- Click on +New Custom Field
- This will bring you to the Add Custom Field screen. Fill out the custom field Name, Privacy and field Type (line of text or large text area).
- Click on Save Changes, to add the custom field.
- You will be directed back to the Profile Fields tab where you should now see it added to the list.
- All custom fields will appear on the employee's Account Details tab.
To Edit An Existing Custom Field
- Click on the name of the existing custom field.
- This will bring you to the Edit Custom Field screen. Here, you can change the custom field Name, Privacy and field Type (line of text or large text area).
To Re-order the Custom Fields
- Click on Reorder Fields to rearrange the order of how fields appear in employee files.
- Click on Save Changes, to save any changes you have made.
To Delete An Existing Custom Field
- Click on Delete
- Click on Ok to proceed with the deletion action.
Still have questions about managing, editing or adding custom data fields? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!