Human Resource Administrator by default have the ability to add news articles to be published in the Company news feed that appears on the the TribeHR Home Page.
- To add news articles to the company news feed, click Administration and navigate to the Company section.
- Once in the Company section click the News Articles tab.
- Here you will find a list of currently shared News Articles as well as a New Article button. If you have already added articles, you will also see them in this screen.
- To add a new article click the New Article button, you will then be directed to the Add A News Story page.
- In this page you can create the news article, Title, Body (the content of the news article), and click Save Article to save changes.
Still have questions about adding custom news articles to the company news feed? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!