When you have terminated an employee, TribeHR preserves the history and records and you can rehire them if necessary.
- If you are given permissions to Create the Account in Basic Employee Information, this will allows you to Rehire an Employee, and combined with other permissions.
- Enter the name of the terminated employee on the search bar located on the top right of the page.
- You may also search the list of terminated employees by navigating to Reports and running the Terminated Users report.
- Once you have accessed the terminated employee profile, expand the Admin section.
- Click on Rehire employee name link .
- Update the employee's information to complete the rehiring process and click the rehire button.
- Once the process is complete, the user will appear in the company directory immediately and start accruals in your next leave accrual period, but you will have to invite them to set a new password before they can log in.
Still have questions about rehiring a terminated employee in TribeHR? Submit a help request and the TribeHR support team will be happy to help!